how to use Kawaks emulator ??

SLIPKNOT666

i can download and unzip this EMU easy but when it comes to imcorperating games im lost .. can someone explain it too me step by step please .. cause even the directions on the net dont explain it in none comp expert terms

i just wanna play the games i loved

y isnt it as simple as NES or SNES emu's where its download and drag and drop?

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Place the roms in the rom folder...make sure you also have neogeo.zip,put that too in the roms folder.
Go to Load game,click Rescan all and you're ready to play.

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Phantom69 said:
not just yet...

you need to make sure that you have selected to show available games only.
RIGHT...:p
If you know what games you have YOU CAN select it from All games list too...

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Nothing against you man,just wanted to make things clear.
Don't be sorry,you ain't done nothing wrong :D

SLIPKNOT666

k i downloaded Kawaks and opened the zip file into winzip but there is no rom file in there .. im sorry for being such a noob but im pretty computer illiterate sorry guys .. i just think ill never be able to do it .. my brain just cant comprehend this

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
If you want to play NeoGeo games use Mame32 it's easier than Kawaks.
Do NOT unzip the files...also get neogeo.zip in your rom folder.
Tell us exactly were you're stuck and what doesn't work...you can do it it's not so hard.

Last edited:

SLIPKNOT666

k i just downloaded MAME32 i didnt unzip it i just saved it too a file on my desktop .. now what ?

again im really sorry for the inconvience of this all

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
NO incovenience at all...:)
The file is .7z or .zip.
Decompress it (unzip) to a folder of your choice.Put the roms you have,all in .zip format in the rom folder.If you have neogeo.zip copy that too to the rom folder.You won't be able to play NeoGeo games without it.So,if you don't have it download it (search with Google for MAME roms,it's easy to find)
Now for the roms: We cannot provide links to rom sites.But with a Google search you may find roms in no time.
Run the mame32.exe...Click on All games then F5 for a refresh.Then click Available.Go to options/default game options and onto the the tab Advanced.Make sure you check Use Triple Buffering and Match Game Refresh Rate.
Apply then OK.
Double click any of the games listed as Available and there you go...PLAY !
To define your own keys & other options hit TAB during gameplay. :D

Check your PM. :)

Last edited: