Help

ifragedu

No NonSense
Hello im new to this emulator world. I downloaded jnes 0.6 from your site, and was hoping that there were emulators already in it that i could choose from and there isn't. Will someone please walk me through where and how to download emulators and how to get them to work. Thx!

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
Emulators are the software that allow you to run old game roms from the original systems on your PC. They don't come with any games pre-installed in the same way that the original consoles didn't have the games pre-installed.

The forums AUP prevents discussion of or linking to rom sites so creative use of google is your best bet if you're looking for games.

If you're emulating the Snes I would recommend trying both snes9x and Zsnes, both downloadable from this sites downloads pages.

ifragedu

No NonSense
I downloaded ZSNES and I downloaded Super Mario World and I cant get the game into the emulator. I hate this, because I am very good with computers and I can't get this to work. I feel like a dum little kid. lol, someone help me!!

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
Run zsnes, click on load from the file menu at the top, browse to the file where you've put the mario rom then double click it.