Help with King's Field

Blackburner

Metatron's Second
I have recently picked up my old copy of king's field because I have started to back up all my PSX games.

I love this game so I started playing it. Every thing's great until I get to the first underground prison, around the first base. If I go into any more rooms, the game acts as if it can't load anything form the rom. The item menu makes the game freeze and if I just try to run past everything and get past the area it freezes.

I am wondering if this has happened to anyone else, if my copy of the game is crap, or if I am missing something really easy.

I tried increasing the virtual ram and letting the emulator use system memory, n0 bueno.

I'm kind of stuck and I really want to play though this game again...
Any help would really make my day :eek:

xp home
intel grphics controller
1GB ram
P4 2.4 GHz

Last edited:

spotanjo3

I have recently picked up my old copy of king's field because I have started to back up all my PSX games.

I love this game so I started playing it. Every thing's great until I get to the first underground prison, around the first base. If I go into any more rooms, the game acts as if it can't load anything form the rom. The item menu makes the game freeze and if I just try to run past everything and get past the area it freezes.

I am wondering if this has happened to anyone else, if my copy of the game is crap, or if I am missing something really easy.

I tried increasing the virtual ram and letting the emulator use system memory, n0 bueno.

I'm kind of stuck and I really want to play though this game again...
Any help would really make my day :eek:

xp home
intel grphics controller
1GB ram
P4 2.4 GHz

What emulator do you us ? Never increasing the virtual ram. It won't work that way no matter what if emulator use system memory at all.

Your high recommend is Xebra.