Games that are slow

Llavud

Some games are just very taxing on a home pc regardless of the harware you have. I knwo some people have devised configurations and internalt settings in mame to maximize some of the "Strongarm" games that hog system resources. SSOOOO that being said I am looking for someone that would be willing to address these issues in a pm or messenger basis so I could play some of these awesome games myself without waitin 5 minuetes for a move to go off or to see a target get hit or not. my7 system isnt the best although it is far from uncapable of handling high end games sooo any help please do so :) ehrgeiz and golgo 13 are begging for tweaking along with tekkens and so forth and that is all i have to say about that.

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
You are using mame right ?
Well,this emu is known for its high-demanding CPU power concerning newer arcade games.Even if you have the latest PC it'll be hard to tell if you can run some games at 100% speed.There are builds like FastMame that might help run a few games better than the original mame.
For Tekken,Egrheiz or other that also were on PSX platform use ZiNc emulator,it uses less CPU.You can download it from this site,but it's not so easy to set up as Mame.