Game Problem: Final Fantasy X for PS2

Gentei

So I got a PS 2 emulator and have Final Fantasy X.

But when I look at the files I don't find a .ISO image...?
Because i can't post links for images i can't show it.
i'll try to describe it I have 13 files

ATAD.IRX
DEV9.IRX
HDD.IRX
IOPRP234.IMG
IOPSOUND.IRX
LIBSD.IRX
MCMAN.IRX
MCSERV.IRX
PADMAN.IRX
PFS.IRX
SIO2MAN.IRX
SLUS_203.12
SYSTEM.CNF

I allready tried winiso

can someone help me...?

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Because i can't post links for images i can't show it.
Its a good damn thing because that would have gotten you banned from here.

Now, this looks more like the contents of an iso rather then the iso its self? Since I'm guessing you are new at this ill try to explain it further. I'm not trying to play you down here just trying to help.

A real cd for ps2 may have files on it, much like you listed.
An ISO is a copy of the CD but should be just an ISO file. Now if you open the ISO file you will again see files like you posted above.

The right way to use an ISO is to load the iso in the emulator. If you dont have an ISO reader plug-in then you need to mount the ISO to a drive letter and tell the emulator to boot to that drive letter.

Last edited:

Gentei

Its a good damn thing because that would have gotten you banned from here.

Now, this looks more like the contents of an iso rather then the iso its self? Since I'm guessing you are new at this ill try to explain it further. I'm not trying to play you down here just trying to help.

A real cd for ps2 may have files on it, much like you listed.
An ISO is a copy of the CD but should be just an ISO file. Now if you open the ISO file you will again see files like you posted above.

The right way to use an ISO is to load the iso in the emulator. If you dont have an ISO reader plug-in then you need to mount the ISO to a drive letter and tell the emulator to boot to that drive letter.

The problem is that I don't have the ISO file, my FF X original cd is damaged it won't play.
I did manage to back him up a few years back but i didn't create a ISO file those are the files i have now.....
the question is how do I get those files into ISO format now...?

EDIT: Nevermind the problem somehow resolved itself apparantly now there is a ISO file, works like a charm!

Last edited: