ePSXe plugins and ISOs

p00180y

I recently got ePSXe and was wanting to get some help/input on what plug-ins best to use for my system.

System stats:
Operating System: Windows XP SP2
Processor: Intel Celeron 2.93GHz
Memory: 376MB RAM
Video Card: RADEON 9250
Display Memory: 256.0 MB
Monitor Max Res: 1280,1024
RealTek AC97 onboard audio

So let me know what you would use or do use, and if posible, link me. trying to find these plugings seems to be quite a chalenge... (NOTE: i have and am using the plug-ins listed in the sticky.)

On to the ISOs.
I want to make some of my games in to ISOs to see if they run any better. i get alot of slowdowns in video squences, especialy in FF7 (happens to be the game i am playing now). So i want to know what program i should use to make an ISO. All i have right now is Nero and all it makes in .ngr files.

Ok that's it. Thanks in advance to any help.

ticktock

He's a Human Tornado
i think you can configure nero to make ISOs, but im not 100% on that, im like 80%, check around in the settings, each burning software i come across can make there own iso substitute as well as real isos

montpics

p00180y said:
So let me know what you would use or do use, and if posible, link me. trying to find these plugings seems to be quite a chalenge... (NOTE: i have and am using the plug-ins listed in the sticky.)
Ever considered using P.E.Op.S GPU for graphic while Eternal SPU for sound?

On to the ISOs.
I want to make some of my games in to ISOs to see if they run any better. i get alot of slowdowns in video squences, especialy in FF7 (happens to be the game i am playing now). So i want to know what program i should use to make an ISO. All i have right now is Nero and all it makes in .ngr files.

Ok that's it. Thanks in advance to any help.
*.ngr? Or *.nrg? Anyway you can try to rename it as ISO file and load it. (There is a possibility that it would work with that)

p00180y

OK, so the iso's i have coverd thanks to Alcohol 120.

montpics said:
Ever considered using P.E.Op.S GPU for graphic while Eternal SPU for sound?

what one is P.E.Op.S? i know it's on of the pete's, but i have petes opengl and pete's D3D/pete's DX6 D3D. doth slow down ALOT at battle transitions and during battles (in ff7)

eternal was slow so i'm using petes spu. it seems to time better