ePSXe & PCSX2 on Windows 7

Auron

I just upgraded from windows vista to windows 7 thank god... Anywho I put all of my files on a dvd disc and proped it onto my desktop however the settings and configurations have all gone to default. I know windows vista and windows 7 are about the same. However I have many plugins and dont know which one of them is going to work. So I tried all of them and they all result in very slow FPS. I had it working PERFECTLY on vista I just dont see why the huge difference. Vista 32 to Win7 32...
Heres my plugins im trying to run Final Fantasy 8

Video
Petes d3d Driver 1.77
Petes dx6 driver 1.77
Petes opengl driver 1.77
Petes opengl2 driver 2.9

Sound
epsxe spu core 1.70
Ethernal SPU plugin 1.50
P.E.Op.S D sound audio Driver 1.9

CDrom
epsx CDR aspi core 1.70
epsxe CDR WNT/W2K

Here is my specs
Processor: Amd Dual Core 2.1
Graphics Nvidia Geforce 6150se
2gb Ram
Windows 7 / xp

Now I know for a fact that those specs wont run PCSX2 ive tried...
I know this program was written for a dual core however I was thinking of going with a AMD quad core 3.0 phenom ii. Perhaps overclock it a little. Anyway That processor should handle it as for a graphics card people tell me I should stick with Nvidia Geforce 9000 range. Could someone tell me a Graphics card that can handle PCSX2 with little issues.

Auron

Never mind about the epsxe It took me a day or two but I got it running off of Pete's dx6 d3d driver 1.77. As for the PCSX2 Im going to replace my motherboard processor and add a high end graphics card.

Maybe not a high end but something obviously better than 6150 any suggestions?