Devhook 3.40 anyone know

VVinged

is there gonna ever b a devhook 3.40 cause my fathers like ur gonna brick ur psp doing custom firmware so i'm wondering is there ever gonna b a devhook 3.40?

TchuBacha

I am the Stig
I dont think the developer is working on DevHook any more. The highest firmware the latest verison of DevHook can only emulate up to 3.03

Custom firmware is safe to use. Ive used numerous version of Dark_Alexs CFW and ive never had any problems with compatibility issues or every messed up the firmware. If the firmware does become corrupt there is an option to launch a recovery menu as the PSP boots up. Allowing you to launch an update to downgrade back to 1.5 or to completly rewrite the psp with a fresh copy of the CFW

VVinged

wish my dad would hav more faith and believe that. would messing up installing CFW brick ur psp

Last edited:

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
I updated to CFW 3.40 oe, and i had no problems it was easy.

TchuBacha

I am the Stig
wish my dad would hav more faith and believe that. would messing up installing CFW brick ur psp

Messing up when installing would likely brick your PSP. But install a CFW is very easy. There are checks in place to make sure you dont flash a bad file. Follow basic PSP upgrading/downgrading procedures while also provent alot of peoples PSPs from bricking.

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
I might try 3.51 m33

VVinged

aw just great when i said messing up i don't mean like corrupting files i mean putting the files in the wrong place and then trying to like load the updater

Last edited:

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
There is a tutorial that explains everything, and its quit simple. You would have to be kinda stupid to get it wrong.