Copy epsx/pcsx memory card files to ps3?

Zafue

Hey there,

im not sure if im right here but i figured this would be the right category since its still emulator related.
Ive played Legend of Dragoon for 2 weeks on my computer with pcsx... now i figured out that the psn store also offers Legend of Dragoon for a couple of bugs to download on my ps3 which is a lot better than playing on my computer.
Since i dont wanna play it all over again ... here comes my question:

Is there any way to copy the savings i did in my emulator to the virtual memory card on my ps3 so that i can start the game on my ps3 right there where i stopped playing with pscx? Or any other ways ..

THANKS a lot and best regards Zafue

GamerSam

Yes, there is more than one program to convert or transfer files from a Emulator mem card to the virtual PS3 cards, to the original PSOne Format.As for how to get the virtual mem card off your PS3, I am unsure how.

Zafue

well it would be enough if i could simpy copy the emulator mem card to the ps3 virtual card... i just googled it but i didnt find one... what is a name of such a program?
thanks!

GamerSam

well it would be enough if i could simpy copy the emulator mem card to the ps3 virtual card... i just googled it but i didnt find one... what is a name of such a program?
thanks!
I don't know, sadly the only way I know personally, is getting a DexDrive, then a PS3 Memory Card Adaptor, and doing it through along transfer.