Converting .sav files to .gci problem!

HappyJumbo

So I've been trying to convert my Pokemon XD .sav file to .gci so I could import it into a brand new Memory Card, since the game gives me an error whenever I try saving on the current Memory Card (Error: this memory card was not used to save this game, please use the original memory card to save the game)(I've tried to find the original memory card used to save this game but I couldn't find it anywhere on my computer). I go to Dolphin > Tools > Memcard Manager (GC) > Convert GCI > Choose my .sav file > give a name to the new .gci file. But it gives me an error that says: Imported file has sav extension but does not have correct header.

I have NO idea how to fix this, mainly because I have no idea what a header is in context of an emulator. Please help!

Thanks!

HappyJumbo

I've also tried to use Max Drive Save Converter. When I had to type in the address of where mdsc.exe was located, it would give me the error "Could not open input file (.sav file name here)". This is what I typed into cmd:

Desktop\Windows\mdsc.exe -s2g PokemonXD.sav

I tried putting the .sav file in the same folder as mdsc.exe, but the same result still occurred.

flaviometal

Facing the same problem here. It's driving me crazy!

Tried it innumerous times, but the "correct header" error always pops up...