Controller help?

Eerie Theory

I have several emulators. The ones I'm particularly concerned with are the N64 and the Super Nintendo ones. I have an Xbox 360 wired controller that is fully compatible to my computer and even shows up in the options on Goldeneye 007, but I still can't get it to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated...thanks.

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
what emulators? and what do you mean by not work, will it not show up?

Eerie Theory

Like I don't know how to get it to work. I'm using ZSNES (not sure if I can even use a controller) and Project64. In project64, in the devices menu, my Xbox 360 Controller is an option, but when I use it, nothing happens. Can you help with controller compatible emulators, or how to get my current controller to work on those two? Thanks again.

Desert Drifter

Out From Under A Rock..
For PJ64, depends on the plug-in your using - try checking: "the controller is plugged in" (Jabo's) / "plugged" (N-Rage's) located near the top left corner before setting the buttons, then click "save" when finished. For ZSNES: set the buttons (without checking "set" or "set buttons") and click the exit command. May need to reset the emulator to take effect, otherwsie your defeating the purpose...

If this doesn't work, may need more deal bub... ;)

Last edited: