Best RPGs of PSX

eightohfive

So I'm looking to revisit all the great RPGs I missed on PSX. I of course have played FF7 over and over and over, but thats about it. No money to buy games when I was a little kid meant I only got what they had at the local Blockbuster(Their selection has been shitty since the day it opened). So I would like to know what I should look for?

I have FF7, I'm going to get Grandia, Wild Arms series, Xenogears, and Legend of Legaia. Any other suggestions would be much appreciated.

yocho182

VALKYRIE PROFILE , ALUNDRA 1 & 2 , FF8 , FF9 , FF TACTICS , DRAGON WARRIOR 7 , FF ORIGINS , LEGEND OF MANA , FRONT MISSION series , TALES OF DESTINY 1 & 2 , TALES OF PHANTASIA(ONLY JAPAN LANGUAGE) , SUIKODEN 1 & 2.

Last edited:

the_EMU_kid

ff9 is the only RPG i play on psx off topic you should choose what you want not what others like :eek: OK?

eightohfive

ff9 is the only RPG i play on psx off topic you should choose what you want not what others like :eek: OK?

Of course, but I gotta start somewhere

Thanks for the ideas, Parasite Eve is a must-must have for me :D played it when it came out but didn't get to far. I was terrible at games when I was younger. Definitely gonna check out Front Mission. FF8 I was never really into, but I had forgotten that 9 is on PSX, that one I fucking loved almost as much as 7.

Anyone got anything good to say about Arc the Lad?

yocho182

ARC THE LAD 1 & 2 & 3 is a very good game too try him (not forget ARC THE LAD MONSTER ARENA for bonus itens an more features).Have too STAR OCEAN os a veruy good RPG the same creator of the valkyrie profile.