been a while, and i have some questions

Genome

north west south west
:) hey everyone sorry about my absence alot has happened in my life in the last year or so.

good to see everyone, hope someone remembers who i am.

anyway here are my Q's

1. has there been any progress on modding a nes zapper to usb? would running the emulator off a tv rather than a monitor work or did they scrap the "flash" that happens when you pull the trigger, when they dumped the roms/ made the emulators

2. is there any conclusive website that tutorials for multiple controller to usb mods on the net, i used to use retrousb as some of you no doubt remember but they upped their prices and currently are out of stock of every single item on the site.

3. is there a way to make a config file that saves my driver setting when playing playstation roms so that it opens the config before the game and the emulator is correctly set up to handle whatever game i just chose.
( i use epsxe btw)

sorry i know its randomized but any help is appreciated. good to see you guys again. if anyone wants the update on things i'll be happy to give it. hope to hear how you guys are too.

mucho thanko -genome:p

ubr

NPC GM Pilot
3. is there a way to make a config file that saves my driver setting when playing playstation roms so that it opens the config before the game and the emulator is correctly set up to handle whatever game i just chose.
( i use epsxe btw)

ePSXeCutor 1.0.6.3 pre ePSXe configuration utility ???

gforce75

Cloud
Ya, I think he's referring to that. Check out the eXPSe download page.