Search results

1. M

Marker Man

I hope I can post this here.. I've searched everywhere for this rom.. it came out August 25 and today is the 2nd of september so I'm wondering where this game is... usually games that are released are on the internet the same day or before it is released.. sometimes a few days after release but...
  2. M

Emulator Problem: PSX 1.13 sound cut

Is there any way to fix this. When I'm playing games on it, the sound gets cut. It only happens in certain areas of the game and some parts of the game, it plays entirely (like during a cutscene). Any way to fix?
  3. M

phillips cd-i emulator?

Have they created a good phillips cd-i emulator? I know of one but it only plays a robot game or something.
  4. M

Mario and Luigi PIT DS - Rom image has crashed

Has anyone got this game to save? Everytime I hit save, I get "the rom image has crashed." I was using the US version of the game if that makes any difference. I'm not sure if it's the emulator (NO$GBA 2.5c) or the game. It gets quite annoying listening to the same story line over and over...
  5. M

Problem with playing a game....

Ok, I got the game silent hill but it's in ISO format. I couldn't just play it like that with the emulator so I used MagicISO to convert it to a bin/cue. After I did that I tried opening it with the playstation emulator pSX_1_11 and it just said "CD not usable: failed to open file." Anyone...