Search results

1. HARVESTER

NES emulator for mobile?

Are there any good NES emulators for mobiles? My friend has a Samsung SGH600.
  2. HARVESTER

jet grind radio control help..

i use null dc and a keyboard.. for the analog button i have configured the cursor keys.. but at the start of the game while spraying graffiti it does not spray:confused:... can anybody tell me what to do?:bow:
  3. HARVESTER

Why use Chankast???

i m wonderin why all the people use chankast.. it doesent work that properly.. plus if ur pc does not have a goood graphic card it wont run the game.. u can use NULLDC and if u have graphic problem in pc/emulator games u can use an intuity caled 3d analyze
  4. HARVESTER

harvest moon save the homeland patch problem..

in pcsx2 in says patch not found cant apply patch crc=f0a6d880 does anybody know where i can get this patch? and i hope patch downloading is legal!
  5. HARVESTER

i have a desmume v0.7.0

whenever i start it there is a 0xc0150002 error... what is it? how can i remove it?
  6. HARVESTER

which nds cartridge backup media shall i keep to save my game for taos adventure,,,

the game is real slow in my pc.. and it takes a year to get to the save point.. and when it does .. the save file does not load.... so can u tell me which??thanks dudes!