Search results

1. T

what IS WRONG WITH U PEOPLE

I asked a question about how to set up the VBA wireless adapter i know u dont answer q's that were already answered or stikyed can someone please at least tell me where the link was? or does everyone have to be so __________ that thy cannot even tell me thw q was answered...
  2. T

How to use the VBA Wireless adapter?

How can you use the Wireless Adapter for Visual Boy Advance? (For Mystery Gift) I am trying to get deoxys, but the site says i need to do the Mystery Gift, and when i have both VBAs on at the same time, like with trading, it says the wireless adapter isnt working anybody?
  3. T

trade pokemon in FIreRed? (how do i

i have firered with VBA i was doin a great job with trading until i traded a bulbasaur into firered from leafgreen then vba shut down, and now i cant trade at all. it just says waiting...press b to cancel:( whats wrong?:excl:
  4. T

save games in No@gba?

i dwnloadded pokemon pearl and got it to wrok for those still having probs go to this site http://www.1rom.net/tempforums/index.php?showtopic=265 go to the part where vorva quotes RockmanForte, thats how to do it anyway, when i save it, and load it up again, it starts all over:( by the way, if...
  5. T

VBA LAN Setup?

Hey evrybody i downloaded VBA Link, and i cannot set up the network for different computers when i click options-link, there is no second part of the dialog box www.vbalink.wz.cz is the tutorial plz someone tell me y this inst workin