Search results

1. Ben.Ks

Metal Gear Solid Graphics Problems

I'm playing Metal Gear Solid and I've found a problem. Theres a certain graphic that doesnt work, a critical one. In the codec screen, where you make calls to people, it doesn't highlight the frequency, so all I can see is 888.88. The digital read out isn't glowing. The problem with that is, you...
  2. Ben.Ks

PSP Emulator

I was wondering if anyone has tips on getting a PSP emulator. I noticed that theres a sticky on ePSXe and how to set it up, I was wondering if someone could do the same for a PSP emulator. Also... Are PC requirements for a PSP emulator high?
  3. Ben.Ks

I'm having some trouble with a game

I've just started trying to get some PS1 roms and I can't get it to work. I've followed the instructions that are posted about how to set up the plugins and bios etc, but I can't seem to get the game to work. I've only downloaded one game so far, Crash Bandicoot 2. its a RAR file and I tried to...
  4. Ben.Ks

Hey, I'm a n00bie

Hey my name is Ben and I'm new to the forum. I joined mainly to learn more about emulators but I'm also interested in meeting some interesting people. Give a shout back.