Search results

1. V

Which Graphics plugin for PD

I'm trying to figure out what you guys think is the best graphics plug in for perfect dark. I'm using PJ64.
  2. V

Map editors and first person shooters

One of the reasons I bought my P.C. was to play all those great shooters I missed out on when all I had was an x-box. Can anyone recommend a fps with a decent map editor or one that didn't appear on home consoles.
  3. V

SLI???

What does SLI mean. I know it's a feature on my graphics cards (i'm working with two GeForce 7800 GTX cards). But every time I enable it, blue lines start scrolling up my monitor. I mostly play older games on my p.c. Is this a feature supported by newer games?
  4. V

playstation gaming

what is your guys favorate website(s) that suports playstation gaming on p.c.
  5. V

help with project 64 plug-ins

hey guy's, I'm having trouble installing my project 64 emulator. I'm getting error messages for missing plug-ins. I Have the plug-ins but I can't figure out how to enter them in the emulator. I can get to this small window were I guess I should be able to enter them in, but the drop down box for...
  6. V

help with fusion(sega cd)

If this question was answered in a previous thread I'm sorry, but I'm having trouble with an aspect of the fusion emulator. I don't understand the RAM CART function. I think it has something to do with game saves. I'm trying to save an Eternal Champions CD game so I don't have to unlock all the...