Search results

1. datadayne

Datadayne's SSBB 64

IM BACK!! Im starting a ssbb stlye ssb. Still in the begining proccess. I have done most of link and all of samus. And Fox's face aswell has been done. The problem with retexturing this game is that most of the characters are models with no textures. So this will be a hard game to tackle...
  2. datadayne

Please join me and my new site (not my site, but im the admin) for retexturing.

Please, is you are intrested in retexturing, just like my retexture pack (which is currently still in progress) then join http://www.freewebs.com/n64textureclan/ I want the site to grow. Please, if your intrested, then join. We need to get some threads started. So feel free to start any thread...
  3. datadayne

Datadayne's ssbb style ssb

Super smash bros brawl stlye super smash bros. Meta Knight More detailed link shield Detailed fox face Detailed Mario face and detailed clothes Cant seem to find the rest of marios clothes. Oh, this is for project 1.7 not rice.
  4. datadayne

Datadayne's last mario 64 retextured pack.

^says it all. My last super mario 64 texture pack (I guess) this pack is based on the paper mario series, I'll release it when the first floor is done. Like it?
  5. datadayne

Looking for skilled at texturing

Im looking for anyone who wants to join me in my retexturing packs. I figured that its pretty hard doing it alone. Anyways, email me if your intrested. zined_cetinalp@hotmail.com
  6. datadayne

Any questions regarding rice video plugin goes here

Post any questions regarding the rice video plugin here. Ill try to answer all of them. Heres a quick video I made of my super mario pack. (part 1) Sorry for bad quality. BTW, If your a kid thats gonna view this, Id suggest turning of the volume. http://youtube.com/watch?v=5kL0vTVTCxY
  7. datadayne

Check out my Donkey Kong 64

Its me again, with another pack. The famous Donkey Kong 64. ill be updating this mabye once a week. Im currently working on this and Mario 64.
  8. datadayne

Check out my mario 64

First post right here everyone. Anyways, check out what I did with mario 64 rom. . notice anything different