Search results

1. C

Alien vs. Predator (Jaguar)

Ok, I never owned a Jaguar so I figured I wuold try this game out. While playing as the marine I can only find keycard #1, 2, and 4. I have searched for a long time trying to figure out where the others are, but no luck. I have tried finding a good faq online, but no luck with that either. I...
  2. C

Spiderman vs. Kingpin Sega CD help

Hi, I have spiderman vs. kingpin iso, and whenever I boot the iso using Gens it just goes to the music player. I am able to listen to the tracks from the game, but I was wondering how do you boot the game. I have a couple of other Sega cd roms and do not have this problem, whenever I boot those...
  3. C

Best plugins, and config for running MGS?

Hi, I have Metal Gear Solid as an img. file, and when I try to play it the cutcenes are choppy and the sound skips. I have tried many different plugins with different configuration, and nothing seems to work. I just wanted to know if anyone has found the best plugins, and configuration to use...
  4. C

Help loading rom on satourne v1.1

Does Bug rom work on SSF? Hi, I loaded the bug iso up on SSF emulator, everything was running fine until the loading screen for the first level came up, then it just froze on that screen. I was just wondering if this game actually does work on this emulator, and if it does not, which one...