Search results

1. T

how can i play ps3 games from HD?

hey i have heard that plp know how to play games from the ps3 hardrive how can it be done? or i heard that they download roms and somehow play from ps3 hardrive how is this possible or is just a false rumor?
  2. T

GC Emu Performance

i have one question...i have a super computer with dual core quad 2, 8gigs of ram and 8800GTS 512MB and even have an X-Fi Sound Blaster connected to it... but when i try to run Dolphin it loads and everything but...it goes really really slow....like only 6 to 9fps is that normal to all...
  3. T

can anyone help me

i have a question i been searching and looking all over the place for like a Easy to use ROM graphic editor for n64 like that you can change tiles, spirits, logos etc. etc. does anyone know where i can find one?
  4. T

An Idea for XoboX 360 & PS3 Emu

I actually got a good idea for Developers or what ever. What if emulators can run in DOS mode so that your computer power fully runs on only the emulator. Because pretty much the idea is computers can handle emulators for XboX 360 PS3 etc etc. But its only because Windows pretty much takes half...
  5. T

Voice Pack 4 Hey, You Pikachu

Does anyone know where i can get a Voice Pack Input to be able to play Hey, You Pikachu??? or can anyone even help me with that? :msn_confu any help will be most appreciated :o