Search results

1. S

resident evil2

man i cant wait to see resident evil 2 anyone seen it yet and is it worth going? B)
  2. S

this is a new low......

Has the makind has reached a new low...... i have just installed yahoo toolbar and I have the oddly enough button there so i decided to see whats it about and i look at some headlines here they are they are preety sick so if you have a weak stomach i advise not to read it SAN FRANCISCO...
  3. S

music,vids and games

ok some games have some preety good soundtracks or videos so i was wondering is there a program where i can take the vid or music???
  4. S

ms dos agian

ok i finally got the dosbox to work for some reason it only works when my internet is on never the less i got in and now i want to know how can i run .exe files
  5. S

ms-dos

i have windows xp and i want to play some dos games is there any emulator that can help me out here and i do not want to put in windows 98 also on my hd thxs for your help
  6. S

harry potter and hermione

ok i just watched the movie and i want to know does hermione like harry or what. At the end of the fourth book she kisses him on the cheak :wub: what was all that about was what do you guys think about that? :wub: