Search results

1. usljo

allright one more problem???

is it possible to hide my gamepad from one alpication only?????
  2. usljo

hy, is it possible to emulate a diferent gamepad then the one you use

i mean is it possible to use my current pad but that windows recognizes it as a 8 button pad or something else or as a sidewinder for example???
  3. usljo

what would you buy wii or ps3

im in a real conflict here i mean the ps3 has a lot crap that i dont need like the blueray drive or a hard drive or hd output whitch i really dont need but on the other side when i see metal gear solid 4 i just get crasy avout it but then again there is a article that sais that sonys probably...
  4. usljo

hey yo can someone tell me a good macos emulator for windows

caaaaaaaaaaacacacaca
  5. usljo

can somebody please tell me a good ps3 emulator

:p id like to play gran trismo hd :p couse i like the game :p oh please tell me please
  6. usljo

how to enable analog controls on second pad???

im trying to play gran turismo on epsxe 1.6 and i managed to enable analog controlls on pad 1 buy pressing F5 but pad two has the same button assigned and does not work like this please if anybody had he same problem before and found a solution let me know
  7. usljo

i have a problem with epsxe emulator

ive pluged in two dualshock controllers in my front usb ports and now the problem is that sometimes while playing on epsxe 1.60 bouth of em controllers just get kicked out by windows with a report saying that theres a malfunktion with a usb device but thats bull first of they bouth get kicked at...