Search results

1. A

Emulator Problem: 60 fps fusion 364

is there a way to make fusion364 emulator always run on 60 fps? im playing sometimes on s3&k and sometime the game is spazzing a little bit instead of always running smooth. dont worry about my system, its strong enough to play gta v on ultra 60 fps. also is there a way to do slow motion on...
  2. A

is there wii u emulator?

i saw that video and i dont know if its real https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DE9MYbBvdFI
  3. A

Emulator Problem: cant play ssbb on dolphin

when im turning on dolphin and choosing ssbb, after asking me if i want to create a new file, its telling me that if i choose continue, the game wont be able to save. if i choose continuing without saving, the game showing me this: the emulator frozes after this. if i choosing return to wii...
  4. A

Citra

i saw everyone talking about citra, idk if it a real working 3ds emulator or a virus capitan please
  5. A

Emulator Problem: VBA link crashing

i wanna get gold card in fire red, so i need to do 200 jumps in pokemon jump and link fire red and leaf green but after like, 5 jumps in the game, one of the emulators crashing. why its happening?
  6. A

VBA Linking

is theres any way to link in VBA on 1 pc? some of the vids in youtube didnt helped me
  7. A

Any news about 3DS?

hi is there any news about the 3ds emulator?