Search results

1. D

Burning Yabause for Dreamcast

Ok, I've burned Beats of rage games for DC before, and I found out how to burn real DC ISO games a few days ago. but do I burn this sega Saturn Emulator? I learned how to burn DC ISO's from This Video, can do the same with this and saturn ISOs? I've already got the DC port for it downloaded.
  2. D

A Robot Fighting game for sega

I remember a Brawler type SEGA Genisis game where you picked robots to Fight. You were able to Custemize them first before you fought and it was 2 players, But I don't remember the name of the game:confused:
  3. D

Making A Dreamcast CD

Alright, one thing I've been trying to figure out is how to Burn a dreamcast CD. First I want to Burn a CD With SEGA Geninsis Games on it, after that I'll go to everything else. If theres A sight that can tell me how and has the materials I need and can tell me everything that can be burned for...
  4. D

Burning a game for my dreamcast

I want to burn Some sega games for my dreamcast, if it's possible can I get some pointers on how to do this
  5. D

Need help finiding character portraits

I'm trying to find character portraits from Marvel vs. Capcom2 and i can't find any. It's those Pics that show at the character select screen. I also need some from street fighter EX and Alpha. Please help.
  6. D

How to play Roms on my PSP

I want to know how to play roms on My PSP, My version is 2.81, I want Knuckles Choatix on it so I Know I will need the Fusion Emulator
  7. D

How to Get SmashGpsp on my PSP

I want to play SmashGpsp on my PSP but don't know witch one to get, It's at http://membres.lycos.fr/matkeupon/ and I was linked there from http://www.methodshop.com/psp/tutorials/installgames/index.shtml . I'm in a Public Lybrary and I can only be on the Computer for about an hour, Someone...
  8. D

Action Replay

I heard from a friend at school today that the Action Replay can play games that you burned off the internet with the import option. How does this work exactly?
  9. D

A secret stage a heard about

I heard there is a secret stage in sonic 2, some kind of cave or castle. Does anyone know about this
  10. D

Sonic Xtreme

A few Months ago, Before I heard of roms and emus, I downloaded MP3s from Sonic Xtreme. I did a search on it and I heard it was unrelased:( Yet I found videos on it's gamplay. I want to know if a rom of Sonic Xtreme exeists.
  11. D

a good fighting game-Forgot the name

I remember playing a good fighting game for the 64 but I can't remeber the title. (Description) You could pick either small fighters or big fighters, You could buy things for your Char, and When you picked the small fighters, one of them was a sumo with a blue and white A-tire (as Conker...
  12. D

Something I Just saw

Does anybody know a game called NamcoXCapcom for PS2? I was just looking for screenshots for it and I saw something. One of the pics had the cover in Japenese and it was in a dreamcast Case:excl: I'm Going to start looking for it's rom now.:D I just found out It's a RPG, What the H
  13. D

Need Sprits

I have Gamemaker and i want make a streets of rage like game with mostly sega Chars and I need sprites, list any website you find. Perferable Games [Knuckles Choatix,Comic Zone,Streets of Rage,Vampier,Street fighter,KOF,Capten Commando,Earthworm Jim,Vectorman,Rister,Tojam&Earl, and Marvel-Only...
  14. D

PS1 emu Problem

Every time i try to play a RPG Maker on a Ps1 Emu, I can't becouse I Need to config it, but whin i try to cofig it, I have no options, just a blank list. I Want to play RPG Maker badley.:mad:
  15. D

Audit

I Remember reading a thread when someone said someting about Auditing a game or rom. What does this mean
  16. D

Patching

Does Anybody know how to patch Dreamcast games? I want to know if I'ts posibal to change the Chars on Marvel vs. Capcom2 Becouse Therse a lot of chars i don't play with. also will mugen Chars work?:confused:
  17. D

Final Burn Alpha for my dreamcast

The Emulator Final burn alpha has some tight games for it (cadillacs and Dinosours, Vampire seris, Alianvs.Preditor) and I want to play them on my dreamcast. What should I do.:confused:
  18. D

Computer games

Can computer games be played on a dreamcast?
  19. D

I want to play chotix my Dreamcast

I've got the rom for Knuckles Chotix on a data CD and want to play it on my dreamcast. What Should I do? I can't use alcohol 120 becouse restarting any of these CPUs in this lybrary will delete all files I've saved and Nero doesn't support the file type. Also if I need a certin emulator, let me...