Search results

1. C

Altering Cave! How to unlock?

OK, so when I go to the altering cave (the six island), only wild Zubat appear. But, on the net you can find info that says that there are some rare pkmn (like houndour, smeargle, etc.) that can be found only there... How do I unlock those pkmn, 'cause the only one attacking is the Zubat? I've...
  2. C

GameShark!?

Hey, everybody it's me again...and, yes, I do have another question.:p Can GameShark get me Mew, Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-oh, Deoxys, Legendary dogs/birds in Pokemon Emerald... Just wondering... And, will GameShark screw up my save file? Thank you!!! :happy:
  3. C

FR/LG totally English...where to find?

Sorry if I've posted too much questions in a seriously short amount of time, but I really need this fixed. My very, very mucho macho friend downloaded the FR & LF roms that were tagged "Engish version"...but, the plot thickens... We've started the FR, but it was half English-half Japanese...
  4. C

Link error...EVERY TIME[one computer]

Here's the deal... When I try linking my Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire (on VBA Link) on one computer for trade purpose, right before the characters enter the Trade Room, the screen goes black and there is a message saying: "Link error...Check your Game Link cable connection, and turn the power off...