Search results

1. S

Computer Problem: Certain controllers always set me as joystick 2 instead of joystick 1 when both r in.

What I mean by this. When I have 2 controllers plugged into my PC at once the controller I'd prefer to use always registers as "joystick 2". Doesn't matter which slot I use or which order I plug them in. One is always set to "joystick 1" and the other is always set to "joystick 2". I simply want...
  2. S

Computer Problem: Certain controllers always set me as joystick 2 instead of joystick 1 when both r in.

What I mean by this. When I have 2 controllers plugged into my PC at once the controller I'd prefer to use always registers as "joystick 2". Doesn't matter which slot I use or which order I plug them in. One is always set to "joystick 1" and the other is always set to "joystick 2". I simply want...
  3. S