Search results

1. Death_Pigeon

Error 80000004 Please Help

HI ALL Back with another problem :( Anyways evrything going great all other psx games working on my psp and then I downloaded Crash Bandicoot iso 1-3 works fine on my comp using epsxe. I checked a compatabilty list and it syasy its fine. I converted it using psx2psp upload it to...
  2. Death_Pigeon

EMULATORS ON PSP

Hey yall im interested in playing N64 and PSX games on my psp and i know there are probably a million threads on this but Im going to ask anyways. I have two psp's (1 I won and the other i bought) One says in the UMD Drive Ic1003 and the version for that is 3.11. The other one has nothing there...
  3. Death_Pigeon

Playing PSX Games on a PSP

Hey yall im interested in playing N64 and PSX games on my psp and i know there are probably a million threads on this but Im going to ask anyways. I have two psp's (1 I won and the other i bought) One says in the UMD Drive Ic1003 and the version for that is 3.11. The other one has nothing there...
  4. Death_Pigeon

Blank Screen Plz Hlp

I Just Got A Final Fantasy 7 Iso and When I Go File - Run Iso it just Stays blank and i once waited for 15 mins and nothing happened Btw My Plugins are: Pete's D3D Driver 1.76 ePSXe SPU core 1.5.2. ePSXe CDR WNT/W2K core 1.5.2. Im using epsxe v. 1.6.0 Any help to get this thing running would be...