Search results

1. K

no$ and Suikoden Tierkreis Problem

Hello I am using the No$Zoomer and a English rom of Suikoden Tierkreis. Everything was fine until I made it to the point where you first see the world map. I don't know how to get out of this screen or move. No button works. I'm stuck at this screen and don't know what to do. If someone could...
  2. K

Help with SSF/Satourne

Hello. Ive been trying to play Albert Odessy for Sega Saturn. I have the Sega bios and all the plugins choosen for the SSF. The game runs, but when i start a new game the intro is very slow.. and things are stuck on the screen, and the voices/sound moves ahead of the Video. I have a screenshot...
  3. K

Chanakast/skies of arcadia

I've managed to get the game working, but it only shows in a small rectangle of the screen... all squished and little. Also when it goes to the loading game... screen it freezes. Help please.
  4. K

Problems with Xenogears

I started the game, but there was no sound at the intro or the intro cutscene. When its over the sound is fine tho. I'm not sure if it continues throughout the game's cutscenes. Also When it shows the town being attacked in the beginning , everything is dark, and I can't see what's going on...
  5. K

ePSXe Graphics Problem

When I play my FFTactics the text boxes are all dark and I can't see anything. What settings should I use to fix this? Or are there other plug-ins I should get?