Search results

1. sonicmario2

Street Fighter III Double Impact

I burned this game using alcohol in RAW DAO mode and 4x write speed. When I put it in my dreamcast it sees it as an audio disc. I know it's not bootable so I downloaded Utopia Boot Disc 1.1. It will boot into the game but it will only show the capcom logo then it will go back to the menu where...
  2. sonicmario2

Banner

Does anyone know how use a banner for this Forum?
  3. sonicmario2

Digimon World 3

In digimon world 3 for some reason I can't use the analog sticks. Eventhough I configuered them. My gamepad is a Nyko Airflo EX. The analog sticks work on other games but this one. BTW I use ePSXe's Control Plugin. Can anyone help me out here?
  4. sonicmario2

Video Plugins for PC

Does anyone know what the best video plugin is for my PC. Specs: OS: Windows XP Service Pack 1a CPU: Intel Celeron 2.00 Motherboard: Soyo SY-P4VGM 2x/4x (I use the Onboard Audio and 4x) Video Card: ATI Radeon 9250 4x/8x (Use 4x)
  5. sonicmario2

Project 64 and ATI Radeon 9250

Isn't there a plugin that works best with ATI cards?
  6. sonicmario2

Project 64 and GeForce 6200

Hi I used to have a ATI Radeon 9500/9700 but, it fried on me. So I didn't have a lot of money so I decided to get a GeForce 6200. I heard there was a plugin that works really good with Nvidia cards. So does anyone know what plugin that is?