Search results

1. G

Daytona USA Arcade SYSTEM

Q: Where Can I Get A Reasonably Priced/Free DAYTONA USA Arcade *BOARD*? Options: Electronics Recyle Plant, All Buttons + Wheel Purchased Problems: Cant Use Ebay Why: THIS GAME IS SO COOL! Im Building A MiniCabinet So I Want To Have Something To Install Into It...
  2. G

IM GOING NUTS!

:fuckyou: Ive Been Tryin To Emulate NEO-GEO, it works, but theres a catch, i cant push "D" button in neorageX, it does the neogeogenie and this really pizzes me off because i want to put my computer machine in a replica neogeo machine and show it off, nebula screws up the graphics in KOF98n and...
  3. G

Im Sorry, But

Im Sorry, But My Last Post Was REALLY Sucky, I Gotta Actually Make I Site And Put It Up, Happy Emulating
  4. G

MY COMPUTER PLAYS AS A HARDWARE DC!

My Hitachi DVD-ROM Drive Currently Hooked Up Reads And Executes The Whole Disc (The Game Plays On WindowsCE Copy Installed w/ DC_Bios.bin & DC_Flash.bin) So I Dont Need An Emulator!, You Need To Solder A USB Adaptor To A Real DC Controller So Im Screwed, I Dont Know How It Happened But There Is...
  5. G

Can You Reload The DC Bios?

Can You Reload The DC Bios Back Onto The Actual System If Something Went Wrong? Currently My DC Is A Expencive Paperweight, Can U Reverse Process The Bios Onto The Chip?