Search results

1. Toecutter II

SSF questions.

Ok, I have SSF, and the ISO of the game I want to play. But what is this Bios stuff? I don't really get that. I looked it up on a P2P and it isn't game specific. So...help?
  2. Toecutter II

Dreamcast ISOs. *not asking for them*

I heard online, that certain games don't work when burned, such as Shenmue II and Sonic Adventure II. So, I was simply wondering if Shenmue I works. Cuz I want to play that game very badly. :p
  3. Toecutter II

Lot of Random questions (Saturn Related)

Ok, I have a lot of questions. I just purchased a Sega Saturn and I want to play burned games on it... 1. If I burn a Japanese game, can I play it on my US Saturn, or do I need to use a Gameshark (which I own)? 2. How can I play Japanese games with my US Saturn? I know I need the Gameshark...
  4. Toecutter II

PS1 emulation on Xbox.

If I soft mod my Xbox, can I emulate PS1 games? And if so, is it via ISO loading, or burning ISOs to a disc?
  5. Toecutter II

Dreamcasts before 2001?

Ok, I know that you can Download isos and play the game, but do you need to do anything with software or anythign? Or simply download the iso, burn it, and play... thanks in advance.:)
  6. Toecutter II

Dreamcasts after 2001?

I know DC's prior to 01, can boot burned games and have them work without doing really anything. Then 2001, Sega released some upgrade, so if you have a DC made post-01, can you still play burned games if you mod your DC? Thanks in advance.
  7. Toecutter II

Two questions.

1. Is there a Sega Dreamcast emulator? If so, how good is it? 2. Do all the newest games work burned? I can find the isos myself, just want to see if ALL the games work? Or...at least Shadow the Hedgehog, Sonic Riders, and Sonic Heroes. Also, ESPN NBA 2k6. I love Sonic, Sega, and...>_>...
  8. Toecutter II

Sega Saturn emulator..?

I just bought Nights Into Dreams, and I want to play it quite badly, but as you know SS are quite rare. So, what is the best SS emulator, and will any pad work with Nights? Thanks in advance.
  9. Toecutter II

Sega Saturn emulator.

I need to know if there is a Sega Saturn emulator, and if so, do you need to download ISOs? I want to play Nights into dreams, damn it!
  10. Toecutter II

How do I get emulators and roms on my Xbox?

I know where to find ROMs, but I need to know what emulators work with Xbox, and how to put them and the roms on the Xbox.