Search results

1. SirAuron

How to log an AVI in Kega Fusion 3.6

Let me start of by saying, Great Emulator:) However, when I try to record an AVI, it will just record the sound and not the video. I also noticed this when using Camstudio to record both sound and ausio, only the sound gets recorded. Do I need some codecs installed?
  2. SirAuron

Running Sega Genesis emulators on a PSP Slim and Lite

I am aware that it is easier to hack the old PSP but I want to know is it possible to run emulators and roms on a PSP Slim and Lite? I dont want to buy one and then realise that I cant run any Sega Genesis/SNES roms on it as the Homebrew community really interests me. If it is possible, can you...
  3. SirAuron

Gens sound problem

Im using Gens 2.14 and i get distorted sounds when playing ang game my spec is as follows: Intel core 2 Quad 2.4Ghz 512RAM Nvidia Gefore 7300 SE/7200 512MB Realtek HD audio Any help appreciated!
  4. SirAuron

Problems converting images.

I created an image file using Alcohol 120% a while back and the image runs perfectly with PSX 1.13. But I want to use the image with ePSXe and I need to convert it from a .mds/.mdf to a .ISO format successfully. The .ISO file i created didnt play the sound in ingame FMV's for some reason. Can...
  5. SirAuron

Mobile emulation

I have a sony ericsson k610i and know nothing about emulation on mobile phones. I just want to know if it is possible to emulate retro games on my phone and if so, how?
  6. SirAuron

How to RIP genesis game music?

How Do I RIP the music from Sega Genesis games? Does anyone have a guide?
  7. SirAuron

How do i open a ps2???

I have tried but i just cant get the cover off the original PS2 console. ive removed all the screws but the cover doesnt come off. can sumone explain how??
  8. SirAuron

How to speed up Kega Fusion...

I am currently using version 3.5.1 of the emulator and it works great with genesis roms. However it seems the only way to speed up games is by pressing the Backspace key. This however is inneffective most of the time( when im playing sonic 2 ot streets of rage 3). It only seems to work when...
  9. SirAuron

Frameskip in Kega?

Hi, i was trying to use the fast forward function with Kega but i couldnt get it to fast forward game by pressing the backspace button. Is there a way to enable frameskipping in Kega 3.51?
  10. SirAuron

Where can i find Action replay codes

hi everyone. Ive tried google searches but i couldnt find what i was looking for. Does anyone know where i can get Pro action replay codes for the Sega genesis/megadrive?