Search results

1. C

tactics on psxeven

i am trying to run tactics on psxeven. using the real CD. but every time i tell it to run CD it either gives me a blank screen or a screen with just "sony playstation" on it. when i hit escape and go back to the main psxeven program is says in the console: * Gamecode found: NO_SYSTEM_CNF...
  2. C

how to mute sound in psxeven

yeah i was never a fan of final fantasy music, how do you mute the sound entirely without having to mute all of my computers sound. itonly lets me turn it to low but not mute. any help? im using the P.E.Op. S. Dsound PSX SPU Audio driver...
  3. C

Vibration Off Problem

This has happened to me twice, wehre i go to press F1, or at least i thought it pressed f1 and it saves my game but also comes up iwth a screen taht says virbation off and i cant seem to get rid of it cause it is pausing my game. anyone had this (its ff8 btw)
  4. C

hi there

hi there. im relatively new to emulation. ive only played ff6, FFTA, and ff8. i accidentally deleted ffTA so scratch that one, and i accidentally overwrote my saved game on ff8 (http://forums.emulator-zone.com/showthread.php?t=5445) (<<<<<if you could help) so scratch that one as well. ive been...
  5. C

ff8 saved games

i was at the end of disc one in ff8 when i accidentally overwrote my saved game and i ended up beign replaced by my very first saved game from the veerrryyy begining of the game. im using psxeven and it works fine for me adn all. but i was wondering where i could download a saved game from that...