Search results

1. J8son

Emulators ON the XBox (recommendations)

I've been going through the list of which emulators I should FTP to my XBox and I've got to say It's a little overwhelming. It appears that just about every system has 2-3 emulators available. Could someone recommend what is widely believed to be the best emulator for each of the following...
  2. J8son

Nintendo DS Emulators

I couldn't find a thread on this topic so sorry if it has already been covered. I'll be getting a DS in a few weeks and I was wondering if anyone has developed any good emulators that will run on the DS (NES, SNES, Genesis) and if so, how compatible they are with the current ROM library...
  3. J8son

San Francisco Rush - Mame32k

Does anyone know how to get games like San Francisco Rush and California Speed working in Mame32k? I can't get past the screen that says "Steering wheel not responding press abort to continue." I have the CHD so that's not the problem. Also, are these games even playable at this point? I...
  4. J8son

Trouble With Sega Saturn Roms?

Does anyone know why the following games (downloaded from the Saturn section of this site) tells me the disc is unreadable in my SSF emulator when mounting them to a virtual drive? All my other Saturn games work fine this way. The following do not: Virtua Cop 2, Virtua Fighter 2, X-Men Vs...
  5. J8son

Mame32 - Audit List Incorrect?

I'm having a problem with my audit list. For example: X-Men Vs. Street Fighter, Killer Instinct, San Francisco Rush as well as Street Fighter 3 - 3rd Strike are all listed under the "All Games" list. Buy when I put the roms in the rom folder and audit the list they still do not appear under...
  6. J8son

SSF Sound Question

I'm running SSF V0.07 and I've loaded the American Bios (Version 1.01). I download the Sega Saturn version of Daytona USA and I've mounted the ISO to a virtual drive and it's running great. My only problem is there's no sound. I have several audio files and a .cue file (daytona.cue). How do I...