Search results

1. A

Gamecube emulators works fine??

Wanna know if Dolphin runs games like Twilight Princes and Smash Bros Melee just good, at 60fps... My Specs are: -M2N-E Sli -AMD 64x2 4200 -XFX 8600gt(only one) -2 Gigs RAM corsair 800mhz
  2. A

Questions about CHamkast!!!

Well gonna buy a new pc next week so i wanna know few things, here are my specs:8600GT, 2 gig Ram 800mhz, AMD 64 x2 4200... 1)Can i run games at 100%?? 2)Is SFIII: Third Strike fully playable?? 3)Is Code Veronica fully playable?? 4)Any other thing i should know?
  3. A

Requirements for the new PS2 emu?

Hi i wanna know the requirements for the new PS2 emu, coz i was going to buy a PS2, but when i heard than FFX and other games are working now, i decided to save the money for my new pc. I'm gonna buy my new pc next year and i will have $850 for the pc, so i wanna know too if $850 is enough to...
  4. A

New PS2 emu requirements...

I wanna know the requirements of the new version of the ps2 emu....
  5. A

Please help me with KoF and my Keyboard!

Well i wanna play kof2003 again but i play in the keyboard the problem is that you CAN'T do the half circles so there is any emulator that fix this problem with my KoF2003???
  6. A

Help with VBA...

I just wanna know how can i make the games run faster coz it runs quite slow(60%/20fps when sound off playing pk emerald) I have a Celeron 1.7ghz, 384RAM and a ATI Radeon 9250 wich is more than enough to run the games, so can you help me with the config please?
  7. A

I need a new 3d card...

I want a new 3d card coz my ATI RADEON7000 is way too old... So i need a new 3d card, i have AGP slot and please recommend me a cheaper and not the newer versions coz i only have 80 bucks...
  8. A

Help me with KOF2003...

I want to play kof2003 and it runs in Kawaks 1.48, but i can't do the half circles in this game and is SFAIII. i tested SFAIII in the last version of NEBULA and i can do the Half circles but i can't play KOF2003, so what can i do to play kof2k3 in Nebula? and i have the bootleg version...
  9. A

What happened to KOF2004?

I played KOF2k3 then i forget about kof for a ong time and now i want to play kof2004 so what happened?
  10. A

You can play pirated games with the PS2 emulator?

I know they run VERY SLOW but i want to know if you can play pirated games...
  11. A

Quick question about RAM MEMORY....

I have 384 RAM, ATI RADEON 7000 64mb, PENTIUM IV 1.7 GHZ... My NU64 runs at 90% so i want to know if i buy 512 more RAME MEMORY is gonna be a lot quicker or not....
  12. A

Help me with the keyboards!!!!!!!

It's a long time since i have a new PC... i played kof since i was a kid so i want to play it now in my pc, i have a problem: I CAN'T DO HALF CIRCLES IN THE KEYBOARD. I know i can press B,D,DF,F but is to irritating so i want to know what can i do... And i have the 1.54 version of kawaks.
  13. A

How can i change my NOCASH save file to a VBA emu save file?

I'm playing pk in nocash but there are features that i can't use in nocash like the CLOCK or DISABLING THE FOG, so this is why i want to play in VBA....
  14. A

Help me with PK Sapphire for NOCASH...

When i use dive to go underwater i can't see anything, so i want to know if i can disable any layer with nocash, and if i can't: there is any way to pass my save file to VBA? coz i tried but is impossible.... and sorry for my grammar, i'm from south america...
  15. A

Question about NU64 emulator...

I want to play NU64 roms and these are the requeriemnts for the emulator: The system requirements of Project64 are high. Don't expect games to run well or at all if your PC doesn't meet these requirements: Pentium III 600 Mhz or better 128 Mb. RAM or more Fast video card with 16 Mb. Video...
  16. A

How can i convert my pk.SAV fileinto pk.SV2 file???

I want to play pk with my friends in NOCASH emulator but i everytime i want to rename the file into pk.SV2 the pc read it like pk.SV2.SAV So please help me and excuse me for my poor english, i'm from south america.