Search results

1. O

DS Emulator Question

Why is the sound bad on all emulators?
  2. O

X68000 Question

I have a question regarding the X68000 emulators. Is it possible to use a joypad on the XM6 and WinX68kHighSpeed?
  3. O

ePSXe question

Why does it skip(in Video/Audio in some scenes in some games when I play on ePSXe?
  4. O

Jnes Problem

I played Nintendo games on the emulator Jnes but every time I tried to play a game the file gets deleted or goes back to certain point I played in. Was at the game I downloaded or it is the emulator itself? Please help me.
  5. O

PC Controoler issue on Jnes Emulator

Is ther a reason why I can't use my PC controller on the Jnes emulator?
  6. O

Chankast Problem

When I downloaded the Chankast emulator I only get an rar file not a zip file, help!
  7. O

PCSX2 game loading problem

I keep getting in this Pic i'm attaching. Someone told me that my computer is not powerful enough but is there any other alternatives?
  8. O

PCSX2 game loading problem

I keep getting this in this Pic i'm attaching. Someone told me that my computer is not powerful enough but is there any other alter I keep getting in this Pic i'm attaching. Someone told me that my computer is not powerful enough but is there any other alternatives? natives?
  9. O

4DO Control problem

Why aren't the controls working on the 4DO?
  10. O

Yabause controlls

What the freakin controls for the Yabause? Please provide screenshots.
  11. O

Game Loading problems

I'm trying to play Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon for the arcade on every Sega Saturn emulator I did almost every right, what I am doing wrong? And please show me screenshots.
  12. O

Mame problem

When I downloaded the new version if MAME it didn't go into a folder and I can't play a game with it, Help!
  13. O

Yabause problem

I'm trying to run a game on the Yabause emulator it's say "Cannot initialize Windows SPTI Driver" and "Cannot initialize Game" what's that?
  14. O

SSF Emulator

I uploaded the BIO on the emulator through the option and when I click apply it's say SSF????, what I'm doing wrong?
  15. O

Satrun BIOs

I'm looking for a BIO for a Sega Saturn emulator called EURO.BIN where can I find it?
  16. O

pSX Opening Problems

I only got one file when I downloaded the pSX emulator and I can't open it, why?