Search results

1. Chaos Disorder

Help ASAP or else...I WILL DIE!!!!

lol Just kidding but I want to solve this quickly. I have this Daemon Tools thingy were it emulates PC games. I installed this game and when I click to play it, it says something like: And I closed out of the emulator thing and stuffs..soo...what should I do? ;~;
  2. Chaos Disorder

Quick Question....

Ok....I just downloaded this game called 'G1 Jockey 3' (I LOVE that game) And when it finished finally heres what it looked like.. And then I downloaded Starfox Adventures...and it looked like this... It's all...a lot of different files...and it's not like an .iso or a .whatever. How can I...
  3. Chaos Disorder

Booting problem please please help D:

Ok I downloaded like 3 different files of Mario: Double Dash andnone of them work...the iso and .gcm...I use Dolphin and when i click run, the window pops up that says Booting ... and it says that forever. I tried Dolwin too and when I even try to play the pong game one that one this wwierd...
  4. Chaos Disorder

Gamecube ROM file? Please help xD

I just downloaded Mario Kart: Double Dash for my GC emulator.. but .rom file doesn't work with it D: Is there any way I can make the .rom file to work? I use Dolphin. I can download the .iso version but it takes longer (is impatient) So if anyone can help I would really appreciate it =D
  5. Chaos Disorder

Whoa!! o.o

I was playing Digimon World 2 and it goes WAY to fast..Is there any way I can make it go regular speed instead of Mach 2? I have the PSXeven Emulator.
  6. Chaos Disorder

Rawr D:

I really want to play Gauntlet Legacy on the Dolphin Gamecube emulator..I downloaded a file called: m7-gdl That's what the GDL file is called and whenever I try to open it it says: Cannot locate ansi_font.bin and Cannot locate sjis_font.bin There right there in the right folder but it says it...
  7. Chaos Disorder

Plugins?

How do you install a plugin? I downloaded Glide64 Video plugin and there all .ini files..Soo..How do you install one? ^-^;
  8. Chaos Disorder

A Poke' Problem?

I downloaded the GBA Rom and It works great..=D Then I got the american version of Pokemon FireRed for it. Everything works fine until you press the start button. (The space bar) It says this exactly: The 1m sub-circuit board is not installed. I have no clue what that means but it does that for...