Search results

1. I

Epsxe ISO help

I'm trying to run a game from the ISO in Espxe. Everything is configured correctly, yet when I try to run the game from the .img file, it gives me the error "No WGL extensions". Does anyone know how I could solve this problem?
  2. I

Project 64 Help

A friend of mine downloaded Project 64, and tried to run Super Mario 64. He gets this message, "File loaded does not appear to be a valid N64 ROM. Verify your ROMs with Good64." So ive tried Super Mario 64, the ROM from the same location, any suggestions on how to fix it?
  3. I

WinRar Help

Ok, so my trial of WinRar runs out in five days. Does that mean that any games I have in a winrar format/folder will be innacessable until i buy the actual product?
  4. I

Final Fantasy 6 Help

Ok, I've been doing fine in the game so far, but right now I'm at the part where you encounter Sabin while fighting Vargas. Anyhow, when it tells you to input the blitz technique, Left, Right, Left, nothing happens! It just says "Incorrect Blitz Input", so does anyone have a solution?
  5. I

NES Saving help

For the latest fceu emulator, could someone give me a step by step guide on how to save the state of a game and how to load the state of that game?
  6. I

ZSNES 1.42 Question

I need to know where to find games that are in the emulator. When i click on Load, it comes up with all the drives, and a folder of Docs, which then leads to images. Is there a special folder I should put the games in? Or is there something i'm not clicking on first?
  7. I

Controls For Final Fantasy

Can somebody tell me the controls for the original final fantasy for the Pc Please?