Search results

1. C

ePSXe plugins

Could someone tell me what the best ePSXe plugins are for the video, sound, cd-rom and bios??
  2. C

emulator Dolphin v1.02 question

I have a question about the emulator Dolphin v1.02. I have the game Mario Kart Double Dash. So if I want to play this game, I go to file, open and then I search for Mario Kart Double Dash. But it can't find a gcm, iso, dol or a elf file! And if I do All Files it shows me the file but if I try...
  3. C

Pokemon Snap question

I have project 64 and when I used to play this game on the Nintendo 64 the dot in the middle turns red when you focused on a pokemon or sign. But now with project 64 I never see a dot. Can someone please help me with this one???
  4. C

Question about the game speed

I've got a question about the game speed. My games are like 3 times faster then normal, music, gameplay everything. What can I do about that?
  5. C

Pokemon snap

I don't see my pictures in my PKMN album. If I check the gamefaq, I read this: You will need to enable it to see what you are choosing. Go to (Advanced) Copy framebuffer to RDRAM on Jabo's D3D8 Video Config, but be warned the game will run slower, so disable every time you have finished with...
  6. C

ZELDA OoT "no controller"

I have a problem with Zelda OoT: when I start the game, it says "no controller". Do you need a controller to play this game? :confused: