Search results

1. G

Desmume Soul Silver Problem

Hi, I downloaded Desmume DS emulator and also Pokemon Soul Silver. It loaded the game just fine everything was great beside a few black specs here and there. So I played it for a while. Saved it and turned it off. The next day I loaded the file and once I select the "Fight" option during a...
  2. G

Project 64 Controller Configuration Issue

So I recently downloaded the most up to date version of PJ64 which is 1.7 and it works just fine. I am using a PS3 controller to play my games on and it works great. Heres the problem. When I go to configure controls and go to the joystick setting I keybind it just fine. Then when I go to...
  3. G

Unable to map Up left Up right, etc

I am using Snes9x and when I go to map my ps3 controller buttons I am unable to map up left up right down right and down left. Only a few weeks ago I was able to do this on the same controller. I cant map these buttons on the joy stick or the D pad. Should I get a new emulator?
  4. G

How do I play The original Japanese Super Mario Bros?

I downloaded the rom and tried opening it with Jnes and it said a bunch of BS saying it can play it. I guess its because its a NES emulator and not a famicom emulator? Well I got a few Famicom emulators and it still was unable to open it. What does I do? And yes I know I could just get the...
  5. G

Can't mute VBA?

I've never had trouble turning off the sound in Visual boy advanced before but today. I decided to play a game and when I select option "mute" the sound stays on like nothing happened. When I select option "off" The sound shuts off but the game is sped up so much it's unplayable. I checked the...
  6. G

Problem with PJ64

Hello. I am using an intergrated graphics card and I'm having problems opening PJ64. When I try to play a rom a box pops up saying "Direct 3D failed to initialize. Then it also says a plug is missing. Can anyone help? Could it also not work because I'm using a crap intergrated card? Or is it...