Search results

1. N

3RGB? PS3 emulator with ISO / PKG support [Stable Playstation 3 emulator]

*********REMOVED*********** We are proud to present the most stable Playstation 3 emualator for Windows & Linux. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Almost every game is tested using this emulator and all are stable. Note : You need ISO/IMG file...
  2. N

EmuRevolution : Worlds first PS3 & XBOX 360 emulator [Free Download] [Open source]

EmuRevolution : Worlds first PS3 & XBOX 360 emulator [Free Download] [Open source] Reposting here too because this is also an 360 Emulator! This is an amazing emulator! This one worked for me. The worst thing is you have to download high size games off somewhere or you have to rip them to iso...
  3. N

EmuRevolution : Worlds first PS3 & XBOX 360 emulator [Free Download] [Open source]

EmuRevolution : Worlds first PS3 & XBOX 360 emulator [Free Download] [Open source] This is an amazing emulator! This one worked for me. The worst thing is you have to download high size games off somewhere or you have to rip them to iso from original disc. But it gives me 24 to 26 FPS on my not...
  4. N

PlayStation 3 Emulator! Finally. PS3 Emulator.

So, I was surfing last night and stumbled upon this site! **DELETED** The site contains PS3 Emulator! I first thought it will be fake but I took risk and downloaded. I ran it, I already had RDR image made so I ran the game and bam! Main menu, then intro and finally new game started. WOW, I ran...