Search results

1. J

Neo Rage set-up (single key)

I was mapping the keys on NeoRage to my homebuilt arcade controller and ran into one issue with one of the buttons. The button is mapped to the ALT key. However, I cannot find this selection within NeoRage. While the controller works with other EMUs I cannot figure it out with NeoRage. Thanks.
  2. J

MAME32 Video set-up question

I am wondering if anyone in the forums happens to have a set-up similar to mine and how they went about setting certain video settings. I have my MCE box connected to a Sony 65" rear projection TV running from a AIW9800 card. I am connected via component cables. Media Center runs great and I...
  3. J

Video Card Issue

I have a ATI 9800 Pro video card that I am using with my Sony TV. When I am playing any MAME games the bottom and the top of the screen are cut off. When I connect up to my regular monitor they look fine. Is this a setting issue within my Video Card or MAME. I am thinking my video card as it...
  4. J

Quick Noob Question

Being new and reading up as much as I can about emulators I have become a little confuzed. I am sure there is a quick and dirty answer to the following question. Is MAME only a coin-op emulator? If I wanted a NEO-GEO, Atari, or Pinball emu does each one require it's own emu? Basically, I am...
  5. J

Newbie needs help mapping controller

I am new to MAME and while I have got MAME32 0.96 working there are some questions I have concerning set-up. First, if I have MAME32 and command line MAME installed in the same folder will they conflict with each other? Second, I have a "PS2 like" USB controller. How do I map out the buttons...