Search results

1. M

Twilight Princess (GCN)

I tried playing it using Dolphin 2.0 64 bit. I got past the "Press any button to continue", but turned it off due to bad sound quality. I later decided to play it again and just mute the sound, but now I can't get it past the "Press any button to continue" prompt. i never actually ended up...
  2. M

Computer Problem: PC specs question

i was told that to find out your specs on Windows Vista you had to search dxdiag on your computer. i did that, but there are several pages there and i'm not sure which ones to post to find out if i can run certain games/emulators like Tales of Legendia for PS2
  3. M

Computer Problem: tried downloading Planescape Torment and something weird happened

every available desktop space on my computer is taken up by these .bif files, and when i try to delete them they reappear every time i log back in. i tried uninstalling planescape but it won't go away. advice? i also downloaded virtual clone drive to play Planescape on, but can't find it when i...
  4. M

how would one go about decrypting an ISO if you DO have a psp?

and play it on either the PSP or the PC. but the iso is pirated
  5. M

will there be a 3DS emulator any time soon?

i was told ps3 and xbox 360 emulators will take about 10 or 20 years to work, cuz of the computing power of current computers. is the 3DS in a similar situation?
  6. M

error loading isofile for final fantasy 7

I'm using Epsxe and its a .cue file, and it wont open at all. what do i do? ive tried downloading 3 versions, and one of them would open but never get past the beginning black screen
  7. M

problem trying to play Tales of Legendia ISO on PCSX2

it works perfectly until i actually start the game. i can watch the starting video perfectly, press new game, but then it starts to get to about 2 fps, and it gets incredibly slow (freezes for a few seconds, then unfreezes for a frame or 2, then freezes again, and repeat) the site PSX2 said it...