Search results

1. L

Emulator Problem: Dolphin Error: Can't play Medal of Honor or Star Wars

I have a desktop running windows 7 Home Premium SP1 (64-bit), 6 GBs of RAM, and a quad-core AMD Athalon II X4 610e processor (2.40 GHz). While most of my Gamecube .iso's run fine in Dolphin, Star Wars: Rogue Squadron III and Medal of Honor: European Assault don't. When I try to play them, I...
  2. L

Emulator Problem: SetupWiiMem: Can't find setting file

I have a desktop running windows 7 Home Premium SP1 (64-bit), 6 GBs of RAM, and a quad-core AMD Athalon II X4 610e processor (2.40 GHz). I use the latest version of Dolphin to emulate GameCube games, but now I downloaded a couple of Wii games (mainly Smash Bros. Brawl), and every time I try to...
  3. L

Xbox wireless reciever compatible with PCSX2 0.9.8

Will an Xbox 360 wireless controller connected to my desktop via an Xbox 360 wireless reciever work with PCSX2 0.9.8 (or Dolphin for Gamecube and Wii)?
  4. L

Emulator Problem: what Plug-ins are best for me?

I use pcsx2 0.9.8, and I have a desktop running windows 7 Home Premium SP1 (64-bit), 6 GBs of RAM, and a quad-core AMD Athalon II X4 610e processor (2.40 GHz). I downloaded the Spyro Trilogy (A New Beginning, The Eternal Night, and Dawn of the Dragon) from ProjectBlackTower.com, and all of them...
  5. L

Emulator Problem: Spyro for PS2 problem

I use pcsx2 0.9.8, and I have a desktop running windows 7 Home Premium SP1 (64-bit), 6 GBs of RAM, and a quad-core AMD Athalon II X4 610e processor (2.40 GHz). I downloaded the Spyro Trilogy (A New Beginning, The Eternal Night, and Dawn of the Dragon) from **DELETED**, and all of them don't...