Search results

1. B

Controller Query

Hi everyone, I'm posting this in the Nintendo forum 'cause I think it's related to Dolphin Emulator, however feel free to move it if it's in the wrong place. My Logitech F510 controller out of nowhere has started to perform a right trigger input without me pressing the button. I'll be playing...
  2. B

Kirby's Dream Land 3 Query

Hi, This game doesn't let the water become see-through when entering it, which means you just swim around hoping to find a door. I've completed a few levels this way, which was a complete headache. I initially thought that was the way it was supposed to be, thinking it was some of the worst...
  3. B

Rumble Gamepad Query

Hi, Can someone please tell me how to get the rumble to work on my new Logitech F510 with Project 64? I'm really desperate to get this working. Do I need some kind of plugin?
  4. B

Mario Kart: Double Dash!! Query

Hi, Can anyone explain this to me? I'm using Mario Kart: Double Dash!! on the Dolphin emulator v3.0 and I've finished the game multiple times with the game running great. But the other day I went to play it and started experiencing slow speeds, hovering around 60-80%. I haven't touched any of...
  5. B

Nintendo Logo Screen Query

Hello! Okay, this may sound like a bizarre query, but I'm wondering how to get the Nintendo logo screen at startup of emulation. I'm using Visualboyadvance. Normally the emulator skips the Nintendo logo screen, but I'm wondering how to make it not do that. I swear I read how to do this on the...
  6. B

Wario Land on the Virtual Boy Query

Hi there, I thought I'll explore what Wario Land was like on the Virtual Boy. Got the emulator (Red Dragon v0.38) and got the game up and running. But the query that will probably ensue a quick response is how to change the video from the annoying strain-on-the-eyes red, green, yellow and blue...
  7. B

Turok: Evolution (GBA) Query

Hi! Jeez, feels like I'm starting to be quite the regular here but okay, if you can still put up with me here we go: so I'm playing Turok: Evolution (GBA) on VisualBoyAdvance and I'm up to the part where you fight the first boss (I recommend this game for anyone who enjoys a highly cerebral...
  8. B

Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble Query

Hello, This is in regard to Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble. In the level Rocket Rush a weird warping glitch occurs when you land in the rocket and get shot out. As you get shot out you warp to some weird level where you can't escape. I've read that other people have...
  9. B

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Query

Hello everyone, I'll get straight to it: I heard there are more than one version of The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. I know there's a Gamecube version and a Wii version, but I heard there's also a version 2 somewhere. Is this true? If so, is 'version 2' the latest version? And finally...
  10. B

The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker Forsaken Fortress Query

Greetings, I can't seem to find the answer anywhere so pelase help me out! I'm using Dolphin Emulator, and am completely new to it (this is my first game I'm ever playing on it). But unfortunately, so soon into the game, I've ran into a problem. I've arrived to Forsaken Fortress for the first...
  11. B

The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages and Seasons Rings Query

Hello all! Okay, my query is this: I'm wondering if there's a way to hack Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Seasons to unlock all the rings you can collect within the game. I'm using visualboy advance. I actually collected virtually all the rings already when I realised it's actually impossible to...
  12. B

The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages and Seasons Multiplayer Query

Hello there, I have a query about The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages and Seasons. I'm wondering if it's possible to connect the two games using an emulator in order to trade the rings you can collect within the game. Would VisualBoyAdvance or NO$GBA be able to do this? I don't think...
  13. B

VirtuaBoyAdvance (Plugin?) Query

Hi there, I'm guessing this query won't take too much effort to respond to so please, keep reading! I'm using VirtuaBoyAdvance and whenever I stretch the window out the screen gets all pixel-ly. I'm wondering if there's a plugin or some kind of file to download or some kind of way that'll make...
  14. B

Verifying GBA ROMs and Dragon Ball Z games issue

Hi! I'll get straight into it: I went to verify my GBA ROMs and some got renamed with the country '(U)' but there was no exclamation mark next to it to say it is verified good. It doesn't have anything next to it aside from the country, and with one of the games it didn't rename it at all and...
  15. B

GoodWindows v2.4 Issue

Hi! This is my first post, and I'm new to this software, so here goes: I'm having trouble using GoodWindows v2.4 with GoodN64 v3.14 (perhaps these two versions aren't compatible?). I know how frustrating it can be when people don't speak clearly in their questions, so I'll try to be clear by...