Search results

1. G

Emulator Problem: Couldn't find a similar problem anywhere, wierd failure to start in dolphin

using Dolphin to run twilight princess on gamecube, I;m using build 6594 and Direct3D11, everything's worked fine up untill now and I'm about 80% through the game. But all of a sudden I cant load the game with JIT recompiler selected, the experimental one doesn't work at all and the only way i...
  2. G

Emulator Problem: Dolphin suddenly stopped working

using Dolphin to run twilight princess on gamecube, I;m using build 6594 and Direct3D11, everything's worked fine up untill now and I'm about 80% through the game. But all of a sudden I cant load the game with JIT recompiler selected, the experimental one doesn't work at all and the only way i...
  3. G

Emulator Problem: Wierd challenging problem