Search results

1. H

Legend of Kage

can anyone here help me on searching this SNES games called "Legend of Kage"? This game is so old, now I wanna play it again but don't know where to download it, plz help me, thanks so much!
  2. H

Project64 <- help me on it

My PC has the hardware settings like this: -Intel Celeron 530Mhz -128MB RAM -VGA and Sound onboard (32MB, Direct3D supports) -Samsung CD-RW 52x -Windows XP SP2, Direct9x With that settings, my PC runs N64 games by Project64 very slow, i don't know why? :( Can you help me?
  3. H

ePSXe <-- help me on it

My PC has the hardware settings like this: -Intel Celeron 530Mhz -RAM 128MB -Direct9x -VGA & Sound onboard (32MB, Direct3D Accelerator) -Samsung CD-RW (52x) -Windows XP As u can c, my PC meets the needs of ePSXe to work properly, but I don't understand why it runs so slow (almost all the...
  4. H

Controllers help

ZSNES is the best Super Nintendo's emulator. I've used ZSNES well on my PC for a long time. But at this time, I am having a trouble with ZSNES, that's about configging the inputs. At first, I plugged two gamepads into USB hole and configed the input#1 and input#2 with them. ZSNES worked so well...