Search results

1. K

VBA/VBA Link File Type Issues

So, I'm playing through Pokemon Yellow and really want to trade my Pikachu over to another game in order to evolve it, I can't just load the same save file of Yellow into VBA Link because you can't evolve it in Yellow, which puts me in a situation of either playing through Red or Blue just to...
  2. K

TGB Dual Issue (Second Screen Not Showing Ability To Continue)

So, I'm trying to trade in Pokemon Yellow and for whatever reason, I can't get the second screen to read the save file provided. I'm using version 7 7 2053-0_96. I have the save file for Pokemon Yellow in the TGB Dual save folder and have given the duplicate file the extension of .sa2, yet I'm...
  3. K

Best Nintendo DS emulator to use with Camtasia?

I've used No$GBA with and without the zoomer. Without it, the video runs fine, however since I can't enlarge the screen, it's much too small for my liking. With the zoomer, everything is choppy. Other than that emulator, I've tried using Desmume and it's slightly choppy. I haven't tested any...
  4. K

Fraps/Recording Issue

So, I've been having a few issues regarding a few Super Nintendo Emulators, Fraps and Super Mario RPG. ZSnes: Initially, I was going to use this as my sole emulator for recording my playing SMRPG. I had Fraps set up, as well as said emulator. However, Fraps simply wouldn't record for it. I...