Search results

1. Shady

Emulator Problem: mGBA Save Issue

Last night I created a thread inquiring as to a problem with being unable to save games in Visual Boy advanced. Someone suggested I switch to mGBA and in this emulator, the issue did not persist so that was solved. Well, I started playing Pokemon Stigma. I had a full party and was griding them...
  2. Shady

Emulator Problem: Unable to Save Games

In the past 24 hours I've downloaded two Pokemon ROMs for the VisualBoy Advanced (Windows): - Pokemon Soul Dark - Pokemon Shiny Gold Sigma Both ironically are platformed in Fire Red and I can't save in either of them. I get the 'There is already a save file' message even though I've never...
  3. Shady

Emulator Problem: Game Won't Open in VBA-M.

'Sup? First off forgive me, I wasn't sure which prefix was more appropriate between 'Emulator Problem' and 'Game Problem' so I winged it. So, it's like this: I've recently started using VBA-M on my Macbook Air 2012 and it's been working well. I've been playing Pokemon Shiny Gold and started...
  4. Shady

Emulator Problem: Can not create Save File error

Hey there. So It's been quite a while since I have played my visual boy advanced but last night my recently rekindled interest in Pokemon got to the point where I got the urge to play a ROM. But the emulator keeps giving me an error about being unable to create a save file in the form of an...
  5. Shady

A Young Old Gal

Hey everyone. Yeah I made this account years ago, I don't like the name anymore(never really did once I made it XP) but I had a question so I just used whatever account was on my public/register email address. Can I get the name on this account changed by any chance? Anyway, I like pokemon hack...
  6. Shady

Emulator Problem: VBA Controls Not Working

Hey, It's been at least a few years since I have used my VBA but I had the urge to start a new Pokemon Shiny Gold file. The game opens fine but I can not get passed the start screen because it seems my controls are not working. I checked my configure settings and I was pressing the right button...